Sunday, April 24, 2011

Unsigned Senior Event: May 1st Houston, TX

For anyone in the Austin, San Antonio, Houston or Dallas area who is making a last ditch effort to be seen by JuCo, D3 & NAIA coaches  (no D1's will be present per NCAA rules) I'd like you to consider the event outlined below.  I rarely endorse anyone unless I know them extremely well. In this case I do.  A.W. Robinson is one of Houston's most outstanding basketball trainers.  He's always looked out for players in the Houston area who were down to their last opportunity. He was instrumental in the development of his brother, who went on to star in the Big East with Villanova.

He has the ear of a number of coaches, as do I and he has always given me great insight into the evaluation of players.-Coach Max Ivany

No comments:

Post a Comment