Saturday, November 19, 2011

Coach Max Ivany of D1 Nation on www.AzGamecast.com

The high school seaosn is well under way in Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana. Meanwhile the players in Oregon, New Mexico and Arizona are preparing for the opening of their seasons shortly. I'm almost finished my early college fall tour of campuses and teams in Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico and will be back in San Antonio on Monday for Thanksgiving.

In the meantime, I was contacted by Keith Perrin of www.azgamecast.com to come into their studios to talk about club basketball and the D1 Nation. Below is a link to the interview which lasts about 20 minutes. (Yes, I know that's a long time to hear me drone on..lol). He does ask some very pertinent questions though about the club scene, what you should look for in an organization etc and did allow me a couple of minutes to brag on the players who are part of the D1 Nation and in particular shouted out to the talent in Texas. (I forget who said it, but I believe the quote is "you ain't braggin' if you can back it up").

I was very impressed with www.azgamecast.com and their professional studio. Great people, who love youth athletics! I want to thank them for the opportunity to be part of their broadcast. You can click on the link below. When Mr. Perrin finishes interviewing me he then speaks with Chad Groth of www.areacodesbasketball.com who spent many years as VP of Player Personnel with the Harlem Globetrotters. Great interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment