Wednesday, September 1, 2010

D1 Nation-Houston Contributing Editor- Coach Orin Bailey

Good Evening Houston!! Many of you know me as Coach Bailey. It will be my pleasure to represent the greater Houston area basketball community as one of the editors of the D1 Nation- Houston.  Our goal is to provide in-depth anaylsis and exposure to local players and schools. I have been a part of the local basketball scene for well over a decade.  In my experience as a player, coach, scout, personal trainer, and event operator I plan to continue to raise the level of awareness of Houston basketball. 

Along with Clear Lake & South Alabama alum Richard Law, I also host shooting clinics with my company, Legacy Basketball

"Most people spend their whole life writing their legacy. Legends leave great  legacies. What kind of legacy will you leave?"-Coach Orin Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment